• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it time for a shakeup of the incumbent whining prats?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it time for a shakeup of the incumbent whining prats?

It's getting on for 4 years since the Mods were put in place...plus ça change..
    Get rid of the whinging TM and Troll - bloody ruined the Forum
    18.18%
    Get Rid of Test Mangler but keep Troll
    0.00%
    Get Rid of Troll but keep Twat Mangler
    18.18%
    Respectfully ask Troll if he wishes to retire and substitute Supreme Spod and Ketchup
    18.18%
    Substitute AndyW for Test Mangler
    45.45%

The poll is expired.

How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    WHS

It's time for a new breed. Ones more in touch with the kids. Less laissez faire, more creme fraiche. Little bit more zing than zang. Little more cheech than chong.

Vote for me, me, me.

You know it makes sense.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      Or if you don't like the way the forum is run you could just leave and set up forum.WhingingEmbitteredEgoTrip.com
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I will vote for anyone who will permaban that pathetic excuse for a human that is d000hg

Comment

Troll and Test Mangler, or possibly the gestalt entity that is Troll Mangler, really seem to be upset with me.

Oh dear.
          How said.
          Never mind.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Troll and Test Mangler, or possibly the gestalt entity that is Troll Mangler, really seem to be upset with me.

Oh dear.
            How said.
            Never mind.
            Troll is a complete c0ck anyway, as well as being a racist bigot. Give the a permaban, but leave TM alone. He is generally not a bad egg..............even if his footy team are Lillian Gish!!
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Despite the fact that he loaths and detests me as some kind of Arnold Rimmer clone, I quite like TM.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Despite the fact that he loaths and detests me as some kind of Arnold Rimmer clone, I quite like TM.
                loathes
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                  loathes

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Troll is a complete c0ck anyway, as well as being a racist bigot. Give the a permaban, but leave TM alone. He is generally not a bad egg..............even if his footy team are Lillian Gish!!
                    Calling for a ban is as I recall a banning offence...mods remove this odious turd
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                    X