• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whoo hoo, its the weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoo hoo, its the weekend

Yep, its that time again. Sadly its still cold so it'll be indoor the whole way. So what are folk up to as I know what I'm doing. Starting off I'm going for a meal shortly, probably Chinese and the its a little stroll down to the Rock Cafe which also happens to be the the Whisky Dungeon where I shall be quaffing Thistly Cross Cider (a very nice Scottish cider fermented in whisky barrels,) watching the Germans get thrashed by Kazakhstan and stagger back to my hotel.

Drive home tomorrow to catch old German punk bans Strassenjungs and Zeltinger in Frankfurt followed by a Sunday of watching my Dangermouse box set. Wünderbar...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Weekend plans have already been wrecked by the weather.

I think the only things now planned at some plan b work and debating whether to spend 3 months in New Zealand or not.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Nothing for me either. Mobile repair guy coming in tomorrow to repair a driver side wheel arch dent caused by a BMW driver. After that might wash the car, myself and my clothes in that order. Maybe catch up on a movie or something. Finished Starcraft 2 last weekend, so this weekend looks slow
      I am Brad. I do more than the needful and drive the market rates up by not bobbing my head.

Comment

Had plans which were quashed by some bad news when I got home.

This weekend I will mostly getting drunk and it will have nothing to do with bad rugby.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
        X