• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it ever going to get less cold?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it ever going to get less cold?

Not even asking it to get warm. Just 8 or 9C would be nice, please?
    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

It must be the start of the new Ice Age they were predicting in the 1970s.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
      You mean climate science got something right?
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
        Not even asking it to get warm. Just 8 or 9C would be nice, please?
        It is just local weather. The world's climate is getter warmer. It is just a bit of freak cold weather in Europe, Russia, Canada, USA, China and a freak cold summer in Australia and SA.

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
        Although it appears to be getting colder, the bottom of oceans are boiling causing steam to rise and killing penguins by steaming them to death.

Polar bear clings to ice as ocean boils

Co2 causes Hyde Park to become desert

Last edited by Paddy; 23 March 2013, 11:48.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Climate Science has the answer

BBC NEWS | UK | Climate may turn UK Mediterranean
          Snowfalls are now just a thing of the past - Environment - The Independent

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post

Polar bear clings to ice as ocean boils

I hope for a bit of sun.
            If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

I have already bought Grimsby docks ready to turn the area into the new Spanish Costa
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                I have already bought Grimsby docks ready to turn the area into the new Spanish Costa
                Who will you be taking up the Grimsby Dock Tower?

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Have you ever hreard of the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species (CITES)? I am sure you are aware that most people would like to see the sale of whale meat and rhino horns and monkey heads and Polar bear parts banned
                  I know I would.
                  The only people who would oppose a ban like this, are those who stand to make a lot of money from it.

So when CITES was approched recently to institute a cross border ban between Canada and the US, on Polar Bear parts, The Canadians voted against, the USA voted for the ban.

But Why on Earth did the World Wildlife Fund vote against the ban ??????

Maybe because having the Bears on the edge of extinction makes them a lot of money.

Adopt a Polar Bear

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I think DP is secretly a pro-warmist, deliberately making the stupidest possible anti-warming comments to discredit anti-warming views generally.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X