• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BBC bias

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBC bias

On BBC news last night Bob (arf arf ) Thompson stated that the nightmare scenario with regards to resolving the Cyprus problem would be for them having to leave the Euro and that patch up solutions were clearly therefore offered the best solutions. To who I wonder?
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    On BBC news last night Bob (arf arf ) Thompson stated that the nightmare scenario with regards to resolving the Cyprus problem would be for them having to leave the Euro and that patch up solutions were clearly therefore offered the best solutions. To who I wonder?

It may have been Ben Thompson
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I heard some carp on the radio 4 news saying that if Cyprus left the eurozone their currency would depreciate relative to the euro leading to inflation (true) but that depositors would lose 100% or their money, not just 10% (complete rubbish)

The BBC are propaganda merchants, and should be let loose to waddle about on their own two left feet, rather than being paid by the taxpayer as if they were a legitimate news organisation.

You've seen this site I guess?: Biased BBC -

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
        The BBC are propaganda merchants, and should be let loose to waddle about on their own two left feet, rather than being paid by the taxpayer as if they were a legitimate news organisation.

You've seen this site I guess?: Biased BBC -
        +1
        If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

If you guys think the BBC is biased, then can you please point us to some outlet that is actually a reliable, unbiased news source...
          Free advice and opinions - refunds are available if you are not 100% satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
            If you guys think the BBC is biased, then can you please point us to some outlet that is actually a reliable, unbiased news source...
            Reuters, Telegraph & Times.

Daily wail

Most have bias on certain stories but the BBC are astounding some times.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

And here they are doing a horrible hatchet job on that lovely Boris Johnson. Who isn't really a **** just like the rest of them at all.

BBC News - Boris Johnson grilled on integrity ahead of TV documentary
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Have the BBC grilled anyone from the Labour government about them running up a large deficit during a period of growth?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                  Have the BBC grilled anyone from the Labour government about them running up a large deficit during a period of growth?
                  I doubt it. When I was at college they only recruited the very best but the pay was truly rubbish, though if you got a foot in the door huge opportunities could open up.

Look at how BBC pay levels increased during NL's rule and you will get the connection.
                  Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                    And here they are doing a horrible hatchet job on that lovely Boris Johnson. Who isn't really a **** just like the rest of them at all.

BBC News - Boris Johnson grilled on integrity ahead of TV documentary
                    You just cant help yourself can you? A chippy little lefty full of self righteous guilt disguising a deeply patronising arrogance and inverted snobbery. No longer are you and your ilk able to make any logical case to support your failed ideology, you are instead left with Nothing other than sneers and smears.

Comment

Working...
                    X