• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK charity drive

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK charity drive

Unbelievable in this day and age children are starving in our own country, I'm not blaming the parents but some can't even afford proper steak.

Just £10 can feed those poor unfortunate souls who can't help themselves.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Unbelievable in this day and age children are starving in our own country, I'm not blaming the parents but some can't even afford proper steak.

Probably a feckless father who can't hold a job down, drunk on home made beer, while his loose lipped wife drops another sprog on the floor while doing the washing up. Broken Britain.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Yer, proper bad innit <sniff>

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

What's wrong with you man!

Put her on the game!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          What's wrong with you man!

Put her on the game!
          Have you seen her, after popping out five of suitys kids, well lets just say even Pavarotti looked small in the Royal Albert Hall, I doubt even MTT would
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Can buy you a cocktail at the Hawksmoor
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
            X