• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Name that CUKker

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name that CUKker

THE 10 DANGER SIGNS

Sociopath expert Dr Robert Hare has devised the following checklist to help people recognise sociopathic traits.

1. SUPERFICIAL charm. Smooth, engaging and charming, a sociopath will never become tongue-tied or embarrassed.

2. OVER-INFLATED sense of self-worth. Sociopaths believe they are superior human beings.

3. PRONE to boredom. They feel the need to be stimulated constantly.

4. PATHOLOGICAL liars. Sociopaths will be deceptive and dishonest.

5. MANIPULATIVE. They will say and do anything to deceive and cheat others.

6. LACK of remorse. No sense of the suffering of their victims.

7. LIMITED range of feelings. Don’t expect them to express anything other than happiness or sadness.

8. CALLOUS. Cold, contemptuous, inconsiderate and tactless are apt words to describe them.

9. THEY live a parasitic lifestyle. Sociopaths are often financially dependent on others.

10. THEY can’t control their behaviour. When challenged, sociopaths will appear irritable, annoyed and impatient.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    THE 10 DANGER SIGNS

Sociopath expert Dr Robert Hare has devised the following checklist to help people recognise sociopathic traits.

1. SUPERFICIAL charm. Smooth, engaging and charming, a sociopath will never become tongue-tied or embarrassed.

2. OVER-INFLATED sense of self-worth. Sociopaths believe they are superior human beings.

7. LIMITED range of feelings. Don’t expect them to express anything other than happiness or sadness.

8. CALLOUS. Cold, contemptuous, inconsiderate and tactless are apt words to describe them.

9. THEY live a parasitic lifestyle. Sociopaths are often financially dependent on others.

10. THEY can’t control their behaviour. When challenged, sociopaths will appear irritable, annoyed and impatient.
    My score = 9 out of 10. Do I win a prize? I deserve one.

Comment

Cool. Got 11 out of 10.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

oops
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
          My score = 9 out of 10. Do I win a prize? I deserve one.
          I got 11 out of 10 because I am better than you, honest, that's the truth. Cretin.

Comment

I got 11 out of 10 because I am better than you, honest, that's the truth. Cretin.
            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's only funny the first time someone does it.

Comment

I thought you were on my ignore list ... oh wait its DimPrawn
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

THE 10 DANGER SIGNS

1/10. Knew I was different to you lot.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  1/10. Knew I was different to you lot.
                  "4. PATHOLOGICAL liars. Sociopaths will be deceptive and dishonest."

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    "4. PATHOLOGICAL liars. Sociopaths will be deceptive and dishonest."

Speak for yourself.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X