• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Must watch TV. Boris Johnson the Rise

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must watch TV. Boris Johnson the Rise

On BBC 2 now.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Caught it on iPlayer, enjoyed it. He seems like the sort of bloke you would want to have at a party.

Though as a politician???
    Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Originally posted by portseven View Post
      sort of bloke you would want to have at a party. Though as a politician???
      Yes, I like the bloke as mayor but I'm finding it hard to imagine him trying to bang out a deal with other leaders on the world stage (or indeed with his fellow MPs if he were in government).

I guess we would get a laugh anyway but then again we can laugh at him perfectly well as mayor and he can't really bugger things up too badly in that job...
      Free advice and opinions - refunds are available if you are not 100% satisfied.

Comment

Is this the program where he gets asked awkward questions about helping get someone beaten up?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
        X