• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

West Country Folks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

West Country Folks

Always thought there was something strange down that way...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Portsmouth? West Country? What are you on man?

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm Buggeridge View Post
      Many people automatically link Pompey with Plymouth, both being on the south coast, having football teams, and sailors.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
        Many people automatically link Pompey with Plymouth, both being on the south coast, having football teams, and sailors.
        A good night out is Pompey as it happens DS. Took the missus down to Gunwharf Quays s couple of times last summer. Can definitely recommend.

Comment

A good night out is Pompey as it happens DS. Took the missus down to Gunwharf Quays s couple of times last summer. Can definitely recommend.
          I'm rarely down that neck of the woods Malc, except passing through to the ferries. But I'll remember that for when I am.

Comment

Exactly!.

Check your geography Darmstadt.
            Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

I wonder if they gained permission from Zeity to use that big statue of him.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
                Exactly!.

Check your geography Darmstadt.
                Its west of London, thats enough for me
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Good yes but not great like Southsea used to be

Comment

I once went to Torquay Dinosaur World.

As we went in, the guy selling tickets turned to me and whispered...

You know the dinosaurs aren't real, don't you?
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                    X