• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ECHR and Football on Telly

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ECHR and Football on Telly

Is not having the England game on in this Irish pub in Ireland against my Human Rights and therefore the Irish are in fact abusing me?

Should they bend over backwards to please me and get what's coming to them? The boot's on the other foot now and I intend go beating about the bush with it.

I thought it was widely accepted that the average En-ger-lund fan is sub-human so the ECHR does not cover them?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      Is not having the England game on in this Irish pub in Ireland against my Human Rights and therefore the Irish are in fact abusing me?
      If you really want to see some abuse, get them to put it on!!

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Gonna do the Alan Partridge thing on the Irish Potato Famine, let's see if I survive...

"You will pay the price if you are a fussy eater"

"If you can afford to emigrate you can afford to eat at a modest Restaurant..."

Quality...!

Comment

Well I got one telly for the England game - great but no sound on mine, just the sound from the ireland game - sounds like something not good just happened judging by the moans!

Comment

Well I got one telly for the England game - great but no sound on mine, just the sound from the ireland game - sounds like something not good just happened judging by the moans!
            No sound is probably a blessing as Andy 'state the bleeding obvious' Townsend is commentating, ITV living up to their usual level of cr@p coverage...

Comment

Should they bend over backwards to please me and get what's coming to them? The boot's on the other foot now and I intend go beating about the bush with it.
              Which country are you in again???

I've never come across Irish matches being stuck on exclusively in the UK unless I'm in an Irish pub.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Which country are you in again???

I've never come across Irish matches being stuck on exclusively in the UK unless I'm in an Irish pub.
                Ireland - Dublin 18...

Ireland game is on RTE, England game on UTV (Ulster TV) which they should pay the licence fee for!

Comment

England game on UTV (Ulster TV) which they should pay the licence fee for!
                  Doh!! Why would you pay the BBC licence fee to watch what is essentially ITV?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

And your Human Rights could have been further breached by making you watch the Scotland game, so count yourself lucky !!
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                    X