• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Baroness Lane-fox of SoHo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baroness Lane-fox of SoHo

BBC News - Digital boss Martha Lane Fox joins House of Lords

How did you lot miss this little gem of ridicule

Wonder if she gets the joke?

Had a chat with her once at a First Tuesday event, pleasant enough but struck me as not the brightest.

Oh well, intelligence doesn't seem to have a direct correlation with getting rich or being in a position of power.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Mate of mine used to go to the same gym as her in Bath.

He once walked into the ladies changing area by mistake and caught her in the buff pulling her socks on.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm Buggeridge View Post

He once walked into the ladies changing area by mistake and caught her in the buff pulling her socks on.
        I worked for a consultancy in 2000/2001 and LastMinute.com was our major client. I never did meet her. Not even in the buff.
        nomadd liked this post

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
          Had a chat with her once at a First Tuesday event, pleasant enough but struck me as not the brightest.

Oh well, intelligence doesn't seem to have a direct correlation with getting rich or being in a position of power.
          She had a simple idea and successfully implemented it initially by sitting in receptions until the receptionist gave in and found her the person she wanted to speak to.

Lets be honest bar Atw that's more then anyone else on this site has done.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I bought 130 sobs worth of Lastminute shares at the top of the market.

Got 40 notes when they got bought out a few years back.

Thus ended my foray into stocks n shares.

qh
            He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Was this you Mich?

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm Buggeridge View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gKCUzS24gE

HTH BIDI

Comment

Working...
                X