• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hate against contractors

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hate against contractors

That is so pitiful of so many permies little scale managers that they hate contractors. I have to hear this all the time. No contractors, no contractors.... blah, blah, no loyalty, no commitment, no involvment, and so many other crap; can't they just realise that they are simply jealous because of their peanuts paying jobs and they can't find a decent paid contract, instead of justifying their failure that contractors aren't the right choice? They just look like miserable tw@ts.

Everyday is a push towards the edge....
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

If you pay peanuts Francko, then you get monkeys.

Speaking of which

There was a monkey keeper who fed his monkeys nuts.

When he said, "I’ll feed you three in the morning and four in the afternoon," the monkeys were furious.

So he suggested, "I will feed you four in the morning and three in the afternoon," much to the monkeys’ delight.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
      That is so pitiful of so many permies little scale managers that they hate contractors.
      Maybe they just hate you Francko?

Mailman

Comment

Well yes, quite. Some permies do not realise that we take risks. Instead they snipe at us, and try to put us down. Well, it's open to them to do the same. If they have the ability. Or nerve. It's usually the nerve that they lack. Much easier to snipe.

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
          Maybe they just hate you Francko?

Mailman
          No, instead, they like me because I am a cheaper permie.

I just hate to hear all those talks against contractors while they are the few ones who do some proper work here (and in many other places). Especially from the low-middle managers who generally are the most useless part of the chain.
          I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
            That is so pitiful of so many permies little scale managers that they hate contractors. I have to hear this all the time. No contractors, no contractors.... blah, blah, no loyalty, no commitment, no involvment, and so many other crap; can't they just realise that they are simply jealous because of their peanuts paying jobs and they can't find a decent paid contract, instead of justifying their failure that contractors aren't the right choice? They just look like miserable tw@ts.

Everyday is a push towards the edge....

How do you think we agents feel?
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
              Come on dodgy, do something about it. That's one of the few things we both agree on.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
                Squishy.

Comment

Where do you work Francko ?

Is this a bank ? IT "Consultancy"...?
                  I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates
                    Where do you work Francko ?

Is this a bank ? IT "Consultancy"...?
                    Major finance consultancy/auditing. They pay well for permies. But yet always a permie.

Comment

Working...
                    X