• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Suity- how to trade the Cyp banks reopening?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suity- how to trade the Cyp banks reopening?

They reopen shortly.

What's your recommended trade?

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
    They reopen shortly.

I'd stay out of it to be honest. The eur dropped like a stone yesterday so the action is probably priced in. German unemployment figures are due out at 8:55am GMT and look to bring slightly better news so the euro could bounce.

If you fancied trading a cross then the EUR/RUB traded short might be an option.

Best advice I can give is to stand back and wait to see what the Cypriots and Russians do. If they are queuing up round the block to get their money out then short away. The markets are very skittish, and the fundamentals rule the euro at the moment.

When the markets get skittish on the euro the nzd gets hammered so if the euro gets hammered then take a look at the nzd/usd.

If things turn really nasty then people may start another gold surge, in which case the aud usually gains strength as it is closely tied to gold prices, being one of the "commodity currencies".

All advice here is given completely on spec, with absolutely no guarantees. The value of investments may fall, you may lose your shirt so learn to trade in a demo account before risking actual wonga.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I'd stick a fiver on the euromillions and the rest on spurs to finish in the top 4.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        I'd stick a fiver on the euromillions and the rest on spurs to finish in the top 4.
        Well that's just patently gambling

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
          They reopen shortly.

Save some time, and toss a coin, unless you have a "Kray" (sic) Bros Super Blade.

All you'll see from suity's response is an example of a uneducated mind trying to connect imagined dots he has gleaned from some blog, from a similar cretin.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            Well that's just wishful thinking
            ftfy

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              ftfy

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                I'd stay out of it to be honest. The eur dropped like a stone yesterday so the action is probably priced in. German unemployment figures are due out at 8:55am GMT and look to bring slightly better news so the euro could bounce.

If you fancied trading a cross then the EUR/RUB traded short might be an option.

Best advice I can give is to stand back and wait to see what the Cypriots and Russians do. If they are queuing up round the block to get their money out then short away. The markets are very skittish, and the fundamentals rule the euro at the moment.

When the markets get skittish on the euro the nzd gets hammered so if the euro gets hammered then take a look at the nzd/usd.

If things turn really nasty then people may start another gold surge, in which case the aud usually gains strength as it is closely tied to gold prices, being one of the "commodity currencies".

All advice here is given completely on spec, with absolutely no guarantees. The value of investments may fall, you may lose your shirt so learn to trade in a demo account before risking actual wonga.

FFS It's just so easy, it's hardly sporting.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

I have a Seymour Cray mug, also photos of myself with several different Crays. The Cray 1 and it's successors are masterpieces of electrical engineering, as well as being iconic designs. You cannot help but admire the people who conceived and built them.

In fact I've been saying for years I'm going to build a custom PC case based on those early Cray designs, but with flashing leds doing the game of life. I might actually get started on that this easter.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I have a Seymour Cray mug, also photos of myself with several different Crays. The Cray 1 and it's successors are masterpieces of electrical engineering, as well as being iconic designs. You cannot help but admire the people who conceived and built them.

In fact I've been saying for years I'm going to build a custom PC case based on those early Cray designs, but with flashing leds doing the game of life. I might actually get started on that this easter.
                    That's interesting.......

Comment

Working...
                    X