• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I've been fired; Yippee!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fired due to 'irreconcilable professional differences of opinion'!!!

Contracting again! Interview later this week.

For anyone thinking of going permie; DON'T DO IT! I hated every minute of this, and I am delighted to be getting out with two more months salary, some courses paid for and a free laptop.

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Yay! Congrats have a
    "You can't climb the ladder of success, with your hands in the pockets"
    Arnold Schwarzenegger

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost

Congrats!

Welcome back to the real world.

It feels good already.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

For anyone thinking of going permie; DON'T DO IT! I hated every minute of this, and I am delighted to be getting out with two more months salary, some courses paid for and a free laptop.

You can take the person out of contracting , but you can't take the contractor out of the person.

What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

While I have had nightmares (no joke) of going back to being a Perm, if I ever had to go perm, I would hope I would leave on my own terms rather than getting fired! Perhaps you need to take a hard look at yourself!

Comment

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Well Done
              Join IPSE

Comment

I flirted with going permie recently but think it would be death.

Comment

This is as good as a Boomed! thread

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Working...
                    X