• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Easter Plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easter Plans

Now we know the weather is going to be tulip what is everyone's easter plans.

Mine haven't changed and I've escaped the Suede concert on Saturday night on the basis they are unmitigated tulip. Mrs Eek and youngest Eek are going instead.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

decorating, eating, drinking home brew cider
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Translating Aeneid II for OU

Out for my birthday all day Saturday

Visiting relatives

Lamb shoulder

Easter Tuesday off to Treviso for the rest of the week celebrating 10th wedding anniversary.
      But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Starting Barolo homebrew wine.

Making hot cross buns for family Easter lunch on Sun.

Spending time with GF#1 and her family.

Figuring how to use the Su25T in SEAD mode in Digital Combat Simulator.

Beer n curry (hopefully) with mate either tomorrow/Sat.

Guitar and recording studio fun while I practise my sub-standard singing. May try out my friend's vocal harmoniser.
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Flying.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Flying.
            And working Monday as well no doubt ho ho.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Last day at work for me today - voluntarily benched after turning down the client's kind offer of a rate reduction.

Have hotel in Oxfordshire booked for tomorrow where will be chilling out, the daughter is coming down Monday and then have two courses booked for next week.
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Driving a van hired from "rent a wreck" from sweden to cologne and back again (1700km/1050 miles total) with a short stop over to fill it with my remaining posessions before putting it in storage in sweden on monday.
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

sasguru enterprises in shutting down in an hour or so and then its off to Portugal till Tuesday
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Been asked to do a show on Saturday day but being as I will have both kids it might be a struggle to actually get anything done. Definitely will not be able to do any fighting unless someone has my daughter on reigns as she will charge over to join in like any good 4 year old!

Although once I was doing a demo combat and was scripted to lose. When I went down she got so upset that the organisers changed the script so I won every fight

My sister in law's hen do so I get some freedom on Saturday night so I can watch The Walking Dead or some other horror which my wife cannot stand!

Everything else will be filled with Christian-ness as my wife's very pious family descend up on us and I will have to grit my teeth to keep the peace as my brother in law explains to everyone how evolution is wrong and the world is only 6000 years old because the bible says it is and other members of the family explain how sexual orientation is a 'choice' etc.

I have long hair - maybe I can stash earphones under it or something and play the sound of finger nails on a blackboard as it would be a lot more pleasant.
                    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Working...
                    X