• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

An essay on Global Warming

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An essay on Global Warming

In this essay I will consider the social, economic and political factors of Global Warming. At first glance Global Warming may seem unenchanting, however its study is a necessity for any one wishing to intellectually advance beyond their childhood. Cited by many as the single most important influence on post modern micro eco compartmentalism, spasmodically it returns to create a new passion amongst those who study its history. It is estimated that that Global Warming is thought about eight times every day by the easily lead, who are yet to grow accustomed to its disombobulating nature. Keeping all of this in mind, in this essay I will examine the major issues.

Social Factors

Interweaving social trends form a strong net in which we are all trapped. The immortal and indispensable phrase ‘honesty is the best policy’ [1] saw clearly into the human heart. Both tyranny and democracy are tried and questioned. Yet Global Warming demonstrates a coherent approach, something so lacking in our culture, that it is not recognised by all.

Did I mention how lovely Global Warming is? Just as a dog will return to its own sick, society will return to Global Warming, again and again.

Economic Factors

The preceding section may have shed some light on society but to really understand man you must know how he spends his money. We will begin by looking at the Custard-Not-Mustard model, making allowances for recent changes in interest rates. Housing
    Prices

Global Warming

What a splendid graph. My personal view is that housing prices has always depended upon Global Warming to a certain extent, but now more that ever. What it all comes down to is money. Capitalists love Global Warming.

Political Factors

Politics, we all agree, is a fact of life. Comparing the ideals of the young with the reality felt by their elders is like contrasting Global Warmingism and post-Global Warmingism.

Consider this, spoken at the tender age of 14 by the star of stage and screen Augstin Woodpecker 'People in glass houses shouldn't through parties.' [2] One cannot help but agree when faced with Global Warming, that this highlights an important issue. Perhaps the word which sums up the importance of Global Warming to politics is 'participation'.

One thing's certain. The Human species liberally desires Global Warming, and what's more human than politics?
    Conclusion

What can we conclude? Well, Global Warming is both a need and a want. It collaborates successfully, applauds greatness and it brings the best out in people.

I'll leave you with this quote from Elton Astaire: 'At first I was afraid I was petrified. Thinking I could never live without Global Warming by my side.' [3]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] Traditional - possibly first said by King Arthor... but probably not.

[2] Woodpecker - Serving The Greats - 1990 Palmerston House Publishing

[3] Your Global Warming - Issue 43 - Never Ever Publishing

EssayGenerator.com - Generate an essay on anything! :: Generator

The subject of wanking has been covered intensively by the world press over the past decade. There are many factors which influenced the development of wanking. Though wanking is a favourite topic of discussion amongst monarchs, presidents and dictators, several of todays most brilliant minds seem incapable of recognising its increasing relevance to understanding future generations. Often it is seen as both a help and a hinderence to global commercial enterprises, trapped by their infamous history. Relax, sit back and gasp as I display the rich tapestries of wanking.

Social Factors

There is cultural and institutional interdependence between members of any community. Back when Vealinger reamarked ‘the power struggle will continue while the great tale of humanity remains untold’ [1] he was clearly refering to the impact of wanking on today's society. Much has been said about the influence of the media on wanking. Observers claim it demonstrates a coherent approach, something so lacking in our culture, that it is not recognised by all.

Status, Security, Fame - wanking, all revolve around this 'golden fleece'. It grows stonger every day.

Economic Factors

Economics has been defined as 'I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine.' To my learned ear that sounds like two people with itchy backs. We shall examine the Custard-Not-Mustard model using the median instead of the mean, where possible. Housing
    Prices

wanking

There is no longer a need to argue the importance of wanking, it is clear to see that the results speak for themselves. The question which surfaces now is, how? Recent studies indicate that housing prices cannot sustain this instability for long. In the light of this free trade must be examined.

Political Factors

Modern politics owes much to the animal kingdom. Comparing the electoral politics of most Western and Eastern European countries is like comparing pre and post war views of wanking.

We cannot talk of wanking and politics without remembering the words of style icon Esperanza Bootlegger 'Man's greatest enemy is complacency with regards to personal and political hygiene.' [2] Considered by many to be one of the 'Founding Fathers' of wanking, his words cannot be over-looked. Perhaps the word which sums up the importance of wanking to politics is 'participation'.

Since the Renaissance wanking has become more and more prevalent. May it continue.
    Conclusion

How much responsibility lies with wanking? We can say that wanking plays a large part in the lives of all. It collaborates successfully, ensures financial stability and figures show it's a winning formular.

I shall give the final word to star Justin Hendrix: 'wanking is the new rock and roll! And the new opera!' [3]
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

tantrum:
      I am normally an easy-going bloke, I am not political and I always like to hear the other sides opinion.

But this thread has treated lightly a subject that is too important for the future of mankind/civilisation, and it has made me mad. This is a serious subject and it's no laughing matter.
      I have heard all the arguments about how it affects ones eyesight, but I remain a sceptic and will wank furiously till the day I die (of global warming)

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Essay literally means attempt or try, doesn't it.

I'd mark that 3 out of 10, with the comment "must essay harder"
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
        X