• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Temptation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Temptation

Sat through 45 minutes of SY03s Easter play on Thursday. Oh it was good

Spod, formant you have this all to look forward to.

I watched the Easter story unfold and successfully suppressed the urge to to yell out "blessed are the cheesemakers!??", or "he's not the Messiah! He's a very naught boy!!" at salient points.

An heroic effort on my part I think you'll agree.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

I thought this was gonna be about Heaven 17
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Temptation

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      Sat through 45 minutes of SY03s Easter play on Thursday. Oh it was good

Spod, formant you have this all to look forward to.
      I sat through my stepdaughter's nativity play last Christmas (she's 4). She refused to play her role and sat on stage with her back to the audience throughout the entire thing. Not sure if that made me proud or a bit embarrassed. Probably the former.

Comment

Originally posted by formant View Post
        I sat through my stepdaughter's nativity play last Christmas (she's 4). She refused to play her role and sat on stage with her back to the audience throughout the entire thing. Not sure if that made me proud or a bit embarrassed. Probably the former.
        Liking this nipper
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
        X