• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bah humbug

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bah humbug

Posting via phone from a hospital bed after having the tulip kicked out of me by persons unknown. 6 stitches in upper lip, ****ed up nose, ****ed up front teeth and lots of bruises and dried blood
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Unprovoked ? Robbery attempt ? SASGuru hit squad ?

Comment

Visiting Bridgewater ?
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

sad to hear. get better soon.

Maybe you should avoid those S&M clubs?
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Posting via phone from a hospital bed after having the tulip kicked out of me by persons unknown. 6 stitches in upper lip, ****ed up nose, ****ed up front teeth and lots of bruises and dried blood
          Probably a permie.

Do you think you are really cut-out for the world of contracting..?
          nomadd liked this post

Comment

Boo. Get well soon.

Comment

Bloody hell Darmy!!!

Get well soon Chuck!
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

How bizarre. Suity told me he arrived in town last night for his new gig and some ex pat contractor started mouthing off at him. After a while Suity snapped, closed his eyes and started flailing his arms, slapping and walking forward shouting 'it's not my fault if you walk into me'. Suity is also in hospital with red hands. I wonder...
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Bad luck, get well soon, keep posting.

Please tell the story, and

Comment

Damn!

But on the positive side, perhaps they knocked some sense into you?

Comment

Working...
                    X