• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

For easter I got the noro virus

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For easter I got the noro virus

I've had it before a few years back was not to bad then, this time its knocked for 6, 36hrs now Ive not been able to keep anything down not even water. I must of been sick or wretched at least 40 times I'm exhausted. Thought I felt a bit better so went to shop for lucazade only to be sick while walking down a street.

Im sure I got it my local pub went there on Thurs eve with a mate snd he is ill just like me, wrecked his family easter.

The noro virus seems alot nastier this year.
    Last edited by ELBBUBKUNPS; 31 March 2013, 17:18.
    I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Originally posted by ELBBUBKUNPS View Post
    I've had it before a few years back was not to bad then, this time its knocked for 6, 36hrs now Ive not been able to keep anything down not even water. I must of been sick or wretched at least 40 times I'm exhausted. Thought I felt a bit better so went to shop for lucazade only to be sick while walking down a street.

Im sure I got it my local pub went there on Thurs eve with a mate snd he is ill just like me, wrecked his family easter.

If you can't keep water down you need to go to A&E and be put on a drip.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Does the noro virus cause a slight cough and sore throat? If so, I think I have it too.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
        Does the noro virus cause a slight cough and sore throat? If so, I think I have it too.

Not that,s whooping cough... there is an epidemic from the USA

Whooping cough - NHS Choices
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
          Mine started feeling a bit flu-ee could hav jst been a cold though, got head ache still though and hav that been jn bed 2 days now.

Comment

Bah. People used to just get sniffles or the flue, now they have to be trendy and pretend they've got Noro Virus.

That will be old hat soon, tomorrow's fashionable disease is that new coronavirus from the Middle East. Everyone will want it.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by ELBBUBKUNPS View Post

But most importantly, are you still billing?
              "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
                But most importantly, are you still billing?
                No lol, had to rush to loo 30mins ago because rear end exploding while that was happening I managed to be projectile vomit over the bathroom so both ends at sametime impressive . Ive had tummy upset before but nothing to this degree tomorrow morn its been 48 hrs, if still like this tom will call doctor.

Comment

Comment

Finally looks to be passing wooo can now keep fluids down, one postive is Ive lost 6lb in weight my hearties

Comment

Working...
                    X