• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mad neighbour update....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mad neighbour update....

She has decided to chalk the work Bum on the side of my house, and also chalked up a drawing of a penis.

(My house is detached, but the side wall is at the side of their drive).

Seriously tempted to give the police a shout as this is totally unacceptable, but, the more i think of it, it would be better to show it to the neighbours I do get on well with, so they will see her in her true colours.

How bonkers can some people be??

Don't bother with the police, they will sue you...

BBC News - Norfolk police officer sues garage after trip on 999 call
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Shoot the cnt, HTH.
      Me, me, me...

Comment

If she's drawn a penis on your wall, you should draw a See You Next Tuesday on hers.

Can I suggest this one?

England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by Gruffalo View Post
          She has decided to chalk the work Bum on the side of my house, and also chalked up a drawing of a penis.

(My house is detached, but the side wall is at the side of their drive).

Seriously tempted to give the police a shout as this is totally unacceptable, but, the more i think of it, it would be better to show it to the neighbours I do get on well with, so they will see her in her true colours.

How bonkers can some people be??
          Maybe she is just trying to communicate with you via pictures?

Send her one of these out of your bathroom window:
          nomadd liked this post

Comment

Working...
          X