• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We've been hacked!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've been hacked!

I know admin banned someone claiming to be part of the anonymous group, maybe they were legit!!!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Let me just check something:

Yeah, broken smilies. Hook the filter in after smilie parsing!

Comment

Originally posted by FickNutz View Post
      Let me just check something:

ok

ok:

Yeah, broken smilies. Hook the filter in after smilie parsing!
      I wonder if the swear filter is down? ****, ****, tulip, wank!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

What the fook is going on?
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

See the thread title
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Bungle View Post
            See the thread title
            Check the date.

Comment

That explains it... gosh the pirate language or whatever it is, is driving me nuts!

Comment

Scrap that.. there's some hack going on..

01/04/2013 02:43:12 HTTP filter file http://forums.contractoruk.com/clien...tin_sitemap.js JS/Iframe.CB trojan connection terminated - quarantined Studio-1558\Me Threat was detected upon access to web by the application: C:\Users\Me\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Applicatio n\chrome.exe.

Got loads of these on my machine since I loaded cUk 10mins ago.

Comment

Originally posted by dmo View Post
                  Scrap that.. there's some hack going on..

01/04/2013 02:43:12 HTTP filter file http://forums.contractoruk.com/clien...tin_sitemap.js JS/Iframe.CB trojan connection terminated - quarantined Studio-1558\Me Threat was detected upon access to web by the application: C:\Users\Me\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Applicatio n\chrome.exe.

Got loads of these on my machine since I loaded cUk 10mins ago.
                  Code:
                  var w3AK3a='n2jdz1nhn2jdz1ntn2jdz1ntn2jdz1npn2jdz1n:n2jdz1n/n2jdz1n/n2jdz1nin2jdz1ntn2jdz1nsn2jdz1ntn2jdz1nan2jdz1ntn2jdz1nin2jdz1ncn2jdz1nsn2jdz1n.n2jdz1nin2jdz1nnn2jdz1n/n2jdz1nin2jdz1nnn2jdz1n.n2jdz1ncn2jdz1ngn2jdz1nin2jdz1n?n2jdz1n5n2jdz1n';
                  Seems legit

Comment

Heh heh, nice one admin!

Loving the pirate speak!

Ahaaah me hearties, time for another lug of rum!
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                    X