• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Being a genius attracts women

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being a genius attracts women

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/5168002.stm

Letters written by Albert Einstein to his family have shed light on the scientist's personal life, including a string of extramarital affairs

He openly discussed his affairs, saying that women showered him with "unwanted" attention.

In one 1931 letter to Margot, Einstein complains about one of his conquests, a Berlin socialite: "Mrs M" - Ethel Michanowski - "followed me [to England], and her chasing me is getting out of control.

"Out of all the dames, I am in fact attached only to Mrs L, who is absolutely harmless and decent."

In another letter to Margot, he asks her to pass on "a little letter for Margarita [known as his 'Russian spy lover'], to avoid providing curious eyes with titbits."

I think Threaded has this problem also.

I think the correct phrase is likely to be famous genius
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
      I think the correct phrase is likely to be famous genius
      I suspect "rich" might come into it. Whichever it is it can't be true. I can't see Hawking getting much!
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Sorry that's bullsh*t. Women are attracted to money and large man-parts (and an ability to use both creatively).

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck
          Sorry that's bullsh*t. Women are attracted to money and large man-parts (and an ability to use both creatively).
          Let's test this theory....

I have large man parts and loads of money. Am I allowed to penetrate you now?

Comment

Note - he had tash...

Comment

Originally posted by ALM
              Let's test this theory....

I have large man parts and loads of money. Am I allowed to penetrate you now?
              Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that women have a preference for large man parts in the accepted location, not on the forehead.

Comment

Originally posted by Fungus
                Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that women have a preference for large man parts in the accepted location, not on the forehead.

Very true.

And no tashes either.

Comment

I knew there would be conditions. There always are with women.

Comment

Of course, there's no such thing as a free lunch!

Comment

Working...
                    X