• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nationwide Online Banking Problems

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nationwide Online Banking Problems

Won't recognise my account number today. Tried several browsers and computers, cleared cookies etc

And their helpline says "sorry, we cannot put you through, please try again later".

Anyone else getting this?

I need cash today!

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Me too - luckily I was able to hack Nationwide's online service and take some of yours.
    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
      Me too - luckily I was able to hack Nationwide's online service and take some of your debt.
      FTFY

OK, so they have possibly have a problem. Funny how problems always seem to occur after a long Bank Holiday...

Comment

Working via the iPhone app...

Comment

Ah, appears to be working now. Very odd. Only thing I noticed was that the cookies had cleared on the site.

Cash available! Woohoooo! Divvie paid!

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
            Ah, appears to be working now. Very odd. Only thing I noticed was that the cookies had cleared on the site.

Cash available! Woohoooo! Divvie paid!
            end of tax year isn't untl April 5th ... have you peaked too early?

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
              Story of my life Platy!

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                I was doing my accounts a couple of months ago and realised I was about £12,000 below the higher rate threshold so I've paid a couple of divis to take me up to the limit. I'll just be chucking a load of it into an ISA next week anyway but it was interesting to know I'd been living so frugally. I was expecting to be over when I was working it out.

Comment

Working...
                X