• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Free Will

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Will

God created Man. He gave him free will. God then demanded that man shall worship no God other than Him and laid down all manner of rules and regulation to be adhered to to ensure a happy life and after life. Question - what was the point of giving Man free will in the first place? Why not just create an adoring zombie?

Adoring Zombie

>> Why not just create an adoring zombie?

Sounds like a good description of Chico.

Comment

free will

OK, let me put it this way to you... if you are looking for the love of your life what would you choose,
      A- someone who is supmissive, has no personality, and willing / programmed to do anything you say.

or B- would you prefer a confident girl, sure and secure of herself who would choose to love and adore you , and do whatever you want because of you , because of what you are and what you represent ??

Comment

Sounds Good to me

>> willing / programmed to do anything you say.

Oh definitely, a willing sex slave :lol

Comment

Re: free will

Either as long as she goes like a rabbit and has big tits. Wears heels and fully fashioned stockings.

I do prefer a (stern) mind of her own though.

Hello Sandy, which one are you then?

Comment

If you are going to carry on with the analogy Sandy the independent free spirited girl would be condemned for life, as would her descendents, if she did not fall in love with me and do everything I asked. Therefore, she would not adore me for me but rather because she was too afraid not to.

Comment

John you are missing something here - the law of unintended consequences. For every action we take there is a consequence. If we reject God there is consequence. If we accept him there is also a consequence. Free will is not free will if each decision you take arrives at the same result.

Comment

JG: but you could look at it this way .. you are simply sooo adorable, so lovable.. if a girl didn't fall for you, your love, and what you have to offer her.. she should be doomed :lol

Comment

?

>> John you are missing something here - the law of unintended consequences. For every action we take there is a consequence. If we reject God there is consequence. If we accept him there is also a consequence. Free will is not free will if each decision you take arrives at the same result.

Why do I not believe that this is one of your original insights? I wonder....

Comment

Re: ?

Why does this terrible affliction have to spill over onto another thread?

One Chico is bad enough, imagine a whole church full of them <shudders>

Comment

Working...
                    X