• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Once again, I cannot find the link

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once again, I cannot find the link

Apologies, but can anyone post the link for the accommodation web sites, people that let out per night, etc.

Aberdeen...

Something like mondaytofriday.com

A +ve rep might refresh my memory even more
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

SPARE ROOM for flatshare, house share, flat share & rooms for rent is another
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/ (not used it myself, but had it bookmarked)

Comment

Ah yes, that was the one I was thinking of (and that I used for my present gig), although mondaytofriday.com does exist.

The big plus with getting a room or flat in lodgings is that you can leave clobber there over the weekend and even holidays.

Comment

http://www.flatsharingshaggers.co.uk?

Comment

Nah, I'm not that keen on thick carpets.

Comment

Thanks Guys, all good links, and I have found a stellar 100% wool Berber on one of the sites too....

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                  Thanks Guys, all good links, and I have found a stellar 100% wool Berber on one of the sites too....
                  So you wanted accommodation in Aberdeen, and now you have found somewhere with a nice sheep? Really got all your ducks lined up OH!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                  X