• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dogging!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dogging!

Anyone watch it??

Not sure what to make of it TBH....
    Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

two's company, six in the cold is dogging?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by portseven View Post
      Anyone watch it??

Not sure what to make of it TBH....
      Depends where you are - there is a park near where I used to live which can be good if you have a telescope (especially when it is cold). Other than that I am not sure.
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Caught the end of it and the people involved seemed a bit retarded if you ask me.
        Blood in your poo

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Surprise View Post
          Caught the end of it and the people involved seemed a bit retarded if you ask me.
          WHS

It was very depressing, they all seemed to be very slow, possibly mentally disabled or at least a pretty low mental age. Most of them were at least a bit overweight, some of them very much so.

Not a good advert for dogging, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Plenty of rather uninteresting vids on that Y*uP*rn site.
            I can't find any..

Comment

I was reading in the paper the other day how the police designate the areas frequented by these doggers and cottagers as PSEs(public sex environments) and have a very hands off approach to policing them. Presumably for fear of infringing the rights of the participants.

Oh well, never mind that this behaviour is considered by most people as being an outrage against public decency.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm Buggeridge View Post
                I was reading in the paper the other day how the police designate the areas frequented by these doggers and cottagers as PSEs(public sex environments) and have a very hands off approach to policing them. Presumably for fear of infringing the rights of the participants.

Oh well, never mind that this behaviour is considered by most people as being an outrage against public decency.
                whs.
                I came across a half nekid couple having sex on the ground near our resevoir. it were disgusting.
                been back six times but I aint seen 'em since

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm Buggeridge View Post

No around our way they don't: Sacked, the PC who joined lovers in their car park tryst | Mail Online
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Surprise View Post
                    I thought that. If I were I Psychologist I'd be looking for reasons as to why they do it.

[Fat cow w/skinny runt boyfriend] -> She was bored of him, wanted to cheat, he had 0 self asteem so went "Alright then, I'll do it with you!" rather than lose her.
                    [Trucker] -> Obviously was hurt by a woman many years ago so tells himself he prefers not to (be|look for) a woman to love.
                    [Skinny tart with big chebs] -> Ex-Anorexic, low self asteem, to the point if a male dogger loses his boner in a cold dark wood she thinks it's her fault.
                    [Fat lass w/husband and 3 special kids] -> Escape from the humdrum of real life.

Point is none of them were what could be described as 'Normal'. The highlight for me was when he pulls up some dogging app on his phone going "..There's not many out tonight, there's one up in Scotland, and one in Sussex.." or something.
                    Originally posted by Nigel Farage MEP - 2016-06-24 04:00:00
                    "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and let's get rid of the flag, the anthem, Brussels, and all that has gone wrong."

Comment

Working...
                    X