• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's doing ddos attacks on banks?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's doing ddos attacks on banks?

ING's been dead all day and apparently several others around the world are falling over in ddos attacks. Now I can think of plenty of people who'd have good reason to attack the oh-so secure Dutch banking system, some called Stavros and others called Yuri, but I've tested in Dutch banks and I reckon you could do it with a good old fashioned ping of death.

DutchNews.nl - Dutch internet banking problems due to a cyber attack

Suity?
    TestMangler?
    Clippy?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Not seeing any issues with online baking sites associated with those banks. Would be rare these days for DDOS attacks to last for very long.

Who could banks have pissed off?
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      Who could the Netherlands have pissed off?
      ftfy

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
          X