• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cold turkey beats CUK forum addiction

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cold turkey beats CUK forum addiction

I am very happy to report that cold turkey for a few months totally beats CUK forum addiction

Does anybody know a cure from Mumsnet? PM me

Welcome back

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      I am very happy to report that cold turkey for a few months totally beats CUK forum addiction

Build on this. Give up squirrel molesting, dogging, cottaging and felching.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

You're only back because you got caught

A senior executive spent tens of thousands of pounds of his firm's money on prostitutes, drugs and private holidays amid a culture of poor financial controls at one of Britain's biggest service companies, a tribunal has been told.
        Inquiry into private equity-owned business over 'lax accounting' - Telegraph

A admitted that over a 10-year period he had spent £40,000 of the company's money on prostitutes, £50,000 on lap dancers, £50,000 on cocaine, £18,000 on home improvements and £250,000 on living expenses, including private holidays.
        Last edited by doodab; 7 April 2013, 08:55.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Oh....have you been away?
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
          X