• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That time again!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That time again!

Well hello all - long time no posting.

Well - first 'proper' day on the bench after having break with the kids last week - Already fed up of being nice to 'pimps' and CBBC. At least I can get the accounts up-to-date I suppose

How are we all?
    Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

2nd week into a new contract and the shine hasn't worn off it yet
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Month into new gig and the shine pretty much wore off on day 2 after it turned out the gig wasn't quite what it said on the tin.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

In the third week of a new gig. It's one month rolling, so I might be back on the bench in a couple of weeks if they manage to hire a permie by then

Comment

will be on the bench in June. What's the market looking like?

Comment

I've just started on my latest purchase order. 10 whole days
            Although I will be off for one of those and today is as good as done. So potentially I could be on the bench in 8 working days

Comment

On the bench since last week, aced my Prince2 Practitioner yesterday, DSDM Agile PM Practitioner this week, TOGAF in a couple of weeks time. Then I might take a month off before starting to look again. Or not if I get bored.
              Last edited by Lockhouse; 11 April 2013, 19:03.
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Hi, Out of curiosity which project scenario did you get in the practitioner exam??

Comment

Working...
                X