• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Client names on website

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Client names on website

Hi All,

I have worked for various companies through recruitment agencies. I was building up my website and wasn't sure if I can list my end clients as clients on the website. I was also thinking of copying my Linkedin recommendations as comments on the website. Are there any legal complications of doing so?

Thanks,
    Nav

you need to ask them first, they will get more phone calls from pimps etc.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by nsingla View Post
      Hi All,

I have worked for various companies through recruitment agencies. I was building up my website and wasn't sure if I can list my end clients as clients on the website. I was also thinking of copying my Linkedin recommendations as comments on the website. Are there any legal complications of doing so?

Thanks,
      Nav
      Good idea, like

I worked on a string of expanding projects at Tampax
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        Good idea, like

I worked on a string of expanding projects at Tampax
        I'm sure it was all blood money...
        Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
          I'm sure it was all blood money...
          until he lost his rag
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
          X