• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I had to laugh...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had to laugh...

From LI today:

Subject: Dedicated software developers
    Hello quackhandle,

Not sure if you can help me, but thought you could possibly point me in the right direction.
    Would you happen to know anyone in your organization that would be responsible for Software development?--Specifically like extending your team offshore to India, as we can build you a pool of dedicated software developers for your product/services growth. I am with CoMake IT, A Netherlands head quartered company with an offshore centre in India.
    If you are the right person, I would have my team in India send more information or get in touch with you.
    Warm Regards,

Could I really offshore myself to India? How would that work with IR35?

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
    From LI today:

Subject: Dedicated software developers
    Hello quackhandle,

Not sure if you can help me, but thought you could possibly point me in the right direction.
    Would you happen to know anyone in your organization that would be responsible for Software development?--Specifically like extending your team offshore to India, as we can build you a pool of dedicated software developers for your product/services growth. I am with CoMake IT, A Netherlands head quartered company with an offshore centre in India.
    If you are the right person, I would have my team in India send more information or get in touch with you.
    Warm Regards,

Could I really offshore myself to India? How would that work with IR35?

qh
    Might I suggest you reply with 'yes we have a number of roles we are recruiting for however I would need (as a show of good faith on your part) a small payment to release this information', 250 quid should do it

Comment

Working...
    X