• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

okey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid

BBC News - US Navy shows laser shooting down a drone

One step closer.

Sadly I still can't see how a lightsaber will ever be physically possible.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Damn that cut 'n' paste.

"Hokey"
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

When they get sharks shooting friking laser beams I'll be impressed
      Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
        When they get sharks shooting friking laser beams I'll be impressed
        That will never happen, sharks don't have the dexterity to develop such complex tools.

Comment

In my experience, there is no such thing as luck.

Comment

Working...
          X