• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

read it and weep

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

read it and weep

Hard luck lads, todger size DOES matter: Official ? The Register
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

If I read that correctly -David would never had stood a chance

How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      If I read that correctly -David would never had stood a chance
      I don't think you read that correctly: "taller fitter" guys win, even with smal knobs. But the bigger their knobs, the more highly rated they are.

A well hung fat dwarf stands no chance. One with a short todger, like ________________*, even less so!

* Insert name of your preferred Cukker here.

Comment

They needed a study to determine this? They could have just asked me about my love life, after I all I am 6 ft 1" with broad shoulders and hung like a donkey.

Comment

Interesting. They show women a number of naked torsos of different sizes and different todger lengths and women tend to pick the taller fitter looking ones with big todgers, so they then correlate its because of penis size.

They missed a trick here. They should have done the same but also added in some torsos holding big bags of cash as well. That should have then proved how 4ft 8'' chubby chipolata Dimprawn gets women.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by proggy View Post
            They needed a study to determine this? They could have just asked me about my love life, after I all I am 6 ft 1" with broad shoulders and hung like a donkey.
            yes but a statistic blip - "I still don't get anyway because I'm an idiot" - isn't statistically accurate. ask the one with their hand up your jacksie.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Are you trying to push Dodgy over the edge?

First Maggie, then this?

Comment

Originally posted by proggy View Post
                ...... and hung like a donkey.
                No point being hung like a donkey if you're too fugly for them to want to see it.

Comment

Todgers, eh?

Are women just as obsessed with the tightness of their snatches?

Comment

I've found a solution to having a small todger, forget women and hump cats instead. Plenty big enough for those.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X