• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How much weight will I have lost when I get home?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much weight will I have lost when I get home?

Having been in the US for a few weeks, starting my diet a few days before leaving, been eating healthily, taking Alli & exercising, including doing 'Insanity' in my hotel room how much weight will I have lost on return?

Poll to follow?
    0lbs
    20.00%
    1lbs
    0.00%
    2lbs
    10.00%
    3lbs
    0.00%
    4lbs
    0.00%
    5lbs
    0.00%
    6lbs
    0.00%
    7lbs
    0.00%
    8lbs
    10.00%
    9lbs
    0.00%
    10lbs
    0.00%
    11lbs
    0.00%
    12lbs
    0.00%
    >12lbs
    0.00%
    You've put it on with AndyW you fat bastard
    60.00%
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Having been in the US for a few weeks, starting my diet a few days before leaving, been eating healthily, taking Alli & exercising, including doing 'Insanity' in my hotel room how much weight will I have lost on return?
    It's going to be from -200 to -2000 range.

HTH

Comment

Where's the option for adding some more fatboy
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Where's the option for adding some more fatboy
        Are thick and blind hey Eek. Well done.

Comment

Are thick and blind hey Eek. Well done.
          Have you lost your mind???

If so then it would be #0 option

Comment

2lbs. You've got to be fooking tulipting me!!!

A strict 1200 a day calorie for two weeks, exercised 8 times, 20 mile ride and no alcohol and I lost two fooking pounds!!!

Comment

2lbs. You've got to be fooking tulipting me!!!

A strict 1200 a day calorie for two weeks, exercised 8 times, 20 mile ride and no alcohol and I lost two fooking pounds!!!

Exercise when you're not used to it does that to you. What was once fat is now heavier muscle.

Mind you are its sure it was 1,200 calories a day you were eating and not 12,000
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                Exercise when you're not used to it does that to you. What was once fat is now heavier muscle.

Mind you are its sure it was 1,200 calories a day you were eating and not 12,000
                Actually I think it was less.

Breakfast was one piece of whole wheat toast, no butter, and a little jam. Six chunks of mango and 30g of bran flakes skimmed milk and a filter coffee no milk.

Coffee no milk no sugar during the day

Lunch was either one apple and a slim fast shake, or a yoghurt and a shake 300 calories low fat

Dinner was a small veggie noodles and a salad, diet drink which was supposed to be 300 calories low fat

Had one night where I had a few beers followed with some celery.

Absolutely perplexed.

Comment

Can we change the poll to how much we think you should lose?
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Actually I think it was less.

Breakfast was one piece of whole wheat toast, no butter, and a little jam. Six chunks of mango and 30g of bran flakes skimmed milk and a filter coffee no milk.

Coffee no milk no sugar during the day

Lunch was either one apple and a slim fast shake, or a yoghurt and a shake 300 calories low fat

Dinner was a small veggie noodles and a salad, diet drink which was supposed to be 300 calories low fat

Had one night where I had a few beers followed with some celery.

Absolutely perplexed.
                    Cut down on the carbs. Replace potatoes with mushrooms at dinner, just eat some scrambled eggs for breakfast, no bread. Powdered shakes contain carbs too.

Mushrooms really help as they fill you up (protein) but don't make you fat. Only eat carbs on the days you do hard exercise; that's when you need them. Don´t get rid of carbs altogether as that could apparently cause damage to the nervous system; just manage your consumption of carbs by replacing them with proteins on the days you aren´t exercising.
                    Last edited by Mich the Tester; 14 April 2013, 14:42.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X