• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Funny (and sad) Thing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Funny (and sad) Thing

Is that the rabid right wing rhetorists and the left wing lunatics are exactly the same. They both believe they're right, they both won't back down, they're both brainwashed into believing crap and that their crap is the better crap. Oh, and Tony Blair was Margaret Thatcher's bastard love child and David Cameron is just Tony Blair in drag.
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Is that the rabid right wing rhetorists and the left wing lunatics are exactly the same. They both believe they're right, they both won't back down, they're both brainwashed into believing crap and that their crap is the better crap. Oh, and Tony Blair was Margaret Thatcher's bastard love child and David Cameron is just Tony Blair in drag.
    Either is better than being a gutless liberal hypocrite like you
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Its always the same see :

Global Warming v Myth
      Apple v Microsoft
      Red v Brown Sauce
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        Either is better than being a gutless liberal hypocrite like you
        Look who's talking:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Its always the same see :

Global Warming v Myth
          Apple v Microsoft
          Red v Brown Sauce
          Don’t care about the first two but that last one is a relationship breaker
          Growing old is mandatory
          Growing up is optional

Comment

Look who's talking:

Mine wouldn't fit in there
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Squeeze tighter then.
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Your brain would though

Comment

Working...
                X