• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BarclayCarter

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BarclayCarter

Just had a call from them. Wasn't particularly interested but the young lady on the phone sounded nice so I let her go on for a bit.

Some sort of scheme again but this time to do with limited liability partnership. Reckons based on my circumstances they can get me to take home more than £500 month more.

I seriously doubt that.... Minimum salary and dividends split with mrs and we both dont exceed the 40% bracket. Reckon I'm doing about 85% at the moment....
    Last edited by psychocandy; 11 April 2013, 16:39.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Ah. Its actually Rousseau International. Found the last thread on this using search (NLUK will be proud).

Weird thing is she sent me a thing saying I could keep 82% but I keep closer to 85% now. Yeh OK. Where do I sign up for your dodgy scheme which costs me more?
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X