• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

They're an odd lot, the Japanese.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're an odd lot, the Japanese.

Probably quite NSFW.

Yahoo! News UK & Ireland - Latest World News & UK News Headlines

Unless you work in a vibrator factory of course.

There's the Chinese meme for dogs in tights, thats almost as bad
    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Is it true they have vending machines on the Tokyo subway selling schoolgirls' worn panties or is this just some urban myth?

That would certainly be odd if it were true.

Comment

They've never been the same since Shōgun.
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
          They've never been the same since Enola Gay.

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
            Is it true they have vending machines on the Tokyo subway selling schoolgirls' worn panties or is this just some urban myth?

That would certainly be odd if it were true.
            Vending machines exist in Japan that dispense underwear that has supposedly been previously worn by schoolgirls. The sale of such garmentry, however, has been outlawed in Japan which has caused the undergarment to go underground. The question therefore remains as to the authenticity of the product that can be found in Japenese vending machines today. Are they actually used underwear and/or schoolgirl underwear or just advertised as such?
            Kinky Linky

It's almost true --- and you're right --- it's very odd.

Comment

Working...
            X