• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why I hate Thatcher

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why I hate Thatcher

She has distracted attention from the start of the cricket county championship

Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Isn't that a point in her favour?
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Isn't that a point in her favour?
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Sadly many of Thatcher's friends won’t be able to attend the funeral, as they’ve been hanged at warcrime tribunals.

(Stolen from FB)

Comment

Originally posted by proggy View Post
          Sadly many of Thatcher's friends won’t be able to attend the funeral, as they’ve been hanged at warcrime tribunals.

(Stolen from FB)
          such as?

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
            such as?
            Don't ask Russell difficult questions.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              Don't ask Russell difficult questions.
              Who?

Comment

Why I hate Thatcher......she allowed Tony Blair and Gordon Brown to live. Let's face it, they screwed the English more in 13 years of government than hundreds of years of war between the countries ever did.

Comment

One thing I did love about Thatcher was he performance at PMQ's, she wiped the floor with everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by proggy View Post
                    Who?
                    if you insist hello LatteLiberal
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                    X