• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Some people are just blatantly taking the piss whenit comes to hector.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some people are just blatantly taking the piss whenit comes to hector.

Looking at digs in Chiswick, nice place, the landlord seems ok, good tube access and plenty of nice looking boozers. Rent agreed and deposit confirmed..... Oh by the way I want the money in cash, and I'm not gonna do these nancy deposit scheme either, I'll just hold it.

How come we get accused of being on par with child molesters for using a PSC when there is god knows how many people fiddling hector when it comes to off the books rent!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Did you report him?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Looking at digs in Chiswick, nice place, the landlord seems ok, good tube access and plenty of nice looking boozers. Rent agreed and deposit confirmed..... Oh by the way I want the money in cash, and I'm not gonna do these nancy deposit scheme either, I'll just hold it.

How come we get accused of being on par with child molesters for using a PSC when there is god knows how many people fiddling hector when it comes to off the books rent!
      Was it a room or entire premises.

If its a room you don't need to use the scheme if its the flat pay the deposit wait until your about to leave and then make a formal complaint for not being in the scheme. Its a 3x fine from the court.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Fatchers children innit. Spivs the lot of em.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Probably managed to get the keys to a house while the owner is away and he'll take your cash then do a runner once the owner comes back and boots you out.
          Free advice and opinions - refunds are available if you are not 100% satisfied.

Comment

My Ex Bro-In-Law openly brags about cheating Hector all the time. After years of trying to get some (any) maintenance for his offspring (NB actual maintenance not shoe money) and after total failure of courts, CSA etc, my sis gave up but decided to phone the HMRC grassers line about him.

He's also a benefit fraudster.

In both cases they have taken zero action - they can't be bothered with the real crooks.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
              My Ex Bro-In-Law openly brags about cheating Hector all the time. After years of trying to get some (any) maintenance for his offspring (NB actual maintenance not shoe money) and after total failure of courts, CSA etc, my sis gave up but decided to phone the HMRC grassers line about him.

He's also a benefit fraudster.

In both cases they have taken zero action - they can't be bothered with the real crooks.
              The benefit fraud hotline is over run with calls.

It also helps if a few different people report him. These gov agencies like a few sources of information.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I thought this was a thread about the EBT threads in the HMRC sub fora :
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  The benefit fraud hotline is over run with calls.

It also helps if a few different people report him. These gov agencies like a few sources of information.
                  Here is an interesting FOI response:

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reque...10.10.doc.html

09/10 costs: £109.68m
                  09/10 amt recovered: However the total recovered across all categories of outstanding debt for 2009/2010 was
                  £294.3m. These include recoveries by the Department of both DWP and Local Authority
                  administered benefits.

The number of investigations into benefit fraud opened by the Fraud Investigation Service in
                  the last financial year (2009/10) was 175,508. 135,115 cases were closed during that year.
                  Please note that the number of closed cases may not necessarily relate to the same year in
                  which they were opened and therefore cannot be directly compared with the number of cases
                  opened.
                  So they're not keeping up with the cases basically. I wonder if there's a better breakdown of the status of the open cases.
                  "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

I was having a random chat with a chap in A&E last year. (both our sons had damaged themselves in various ways and were sat in paediatrics on respective games consoles.

He was in accountancy and more specifically company receivership and administration. He said the chances of a conviction for doing devious things during or preceding administration was absolutely zero. HMRC have not got the resources to follow up and as a result were only going for the stuff involving over a million. So getting HMRC to worry about some bloke who is on benefit is the wrong end of the scales. Just have to face the facts that if you really have nothing to lose or don't care then there is nothing they can do.

Comment

Working...
                    X