• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Flat rate VAT start point

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flat rate VAT start point

Does anyone know what the VAT anniversary date relevant to if deciding if you need to come off the flat rate scheme, is it the date of first invoice under the scheme or is it one of the dates on the certificate of registration, if so then which one, there are 3 dates, one is the effective date, certificate issued date and a date for returns to be made 3 monthly from.

Cheers

Gary

It's the anniversary of you joining the FRVS, so I would go with the effective date.

Why not ask your accountant since that's what you're paying 'em for.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      It's the anniversary of you joining the FRVS, so I would go with the effective date.

Why not ask your accountant since that's what you're paying 'em for.
      You're after NorthernLadUk's crown, aren't you?

Comment

Tis in General. But I did use a smiley face not a sarcy one.

Comment

Working...
        X