• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

no internet connection at home

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no internet connection at home

seems there is some kind of "unidentified fault" on the line somewhere between the exchange and my appartment... not only does this mean I'm paying for a service I can't receive but it also means I can't view all the more "interesting" threads in light relief

and lets face it all the threads I contribute to end up in LR!

*Janey in sulking mode*
    "Well behaved women rarely make history"

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

apartment*

Hiya janey.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by janey
        seems there is some kind of "unidentified fault" on the line somewhere between the exchange and my appartment... not only does this mean I'm paying for a service I can't receive but it also means I can't view all the more "interesting" threads in light relief

and lets face it all the threads I contribute to end up in LR!

*Janey in sulking mode*

If you've got wireless then just have a look round for another access point
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Some @rse will have dug up the road again where they're building that 'sports village' - which so far consists of a morissons and planning for more f'ing flats.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife
            Some @rse will have dug up the road again where they're building that 'sports village' - which so far consists of a morissons and planning for more f'ing flats.
            TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!

another gripe of mine at the moment, bl**dy building work being done at all hours of the day... 8am on a sunday is BEYOND a joke!

I live right by that morrisons and sports village grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
            4 motnsh left on teh rental contract... hmmm now should I renew or should I not, let me think.......

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
              If you've got wireless then just have a look round for another access point
              have tried that and worked for a while but whoever I was stealing from don't seem to have their connection on permanently ... in fact they hardly have it on at all

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
                apartment*

Hiya janey.

hello smart@rse

Comment

have tried that and worked for a while but whoever I was stealing from don't seem to have their connection on permanently ... in fact they hardly have it on at all
                  How rude and inconsiderate of them!
                  "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

hello smart@rse
                    Awww, she must like you Xenophon. She's even got a pet name for you
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X