• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Employers Bulletin 44

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Employers Bulletin 44

Employers Bulletin 44 is now on HMRC website.

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/payerti/forms...bulletin44.pdf

For the most part, the contents are your accountants worry, not yours, but its worth having a scan to be aware of the background to employer compliance at present. Quite a lot of RTI stuff on there.

Its depressingly complicated reading. Oh how I hanker for simplicity of bygone years.

Originally posted by Jessica@WhiteFieldTax View Post

Its depressingly complicated reading. Oh how I hanker for simplicity of bygone years.
    "You are reminded that the only format of removable media that is accepted by HMRC for the submission of P11D information is 31/2inch floppy disk." (page 17)

bygone years, definitely!

Comment

Re: Employers Bulletin 44

Originally posted by matzie View Post
      "You are reminded that the only format of removable media that is accepted by HMRC for the submission of P11D information is 31/2inch floppy disk." (page 17)

bygone years, definitely!
      I'd be tempted to track one down and submit using it just to see if they could find a working drive to read it
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
      X