• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bomb explosion in Boston ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bomb explosion in Boston ?

BBC reporting two explosions at Boston Marathon finish line.

I reckon a war on North Korea or Iran is imminent.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

It was at the base of a mate's offices. Very disturbing indeed.

Comment

White house has been cordoned off.

Comment

It's Patriots Day. It was also Patriots Day when the Waco assault began, and the Oklahoma bombing marked the 2nd anniversary of that.

Now Reuters are reporting a bomb's exploded at the JFK Library. Library are now saying it's an unrelated accident.

I don't think they'll have to look to any foreign countries for this one. Just some all-American patriot making a point
        Last edited by NickFitz; 15 April 2013, 20:47. Reason: Update

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          It's Patriots Day. It was also Patriots Day when the Waco assault began, and the Oklahoma bombing marked the 2nd anniversary of that.

Now Reuters are reporting a bomb's exploded at the JFK Library.

I don't think they'll have to look to any foreign countries for this one. Just some all-American patriot making a point
          I totally agree - it's an inside job.
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Nothing like showing your love for your country by blowing the tulip out of parts of it
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              Nothing like showing your love for your country by blowing the tulip out of parts of it
              It's the American way, and works out so much cheaper than the traditional approach with bullets

Comment

Some saying bombs in garbage cans.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  Some saying bombs in garbage cans.
                  Considerably cheaper than a truckload of fertilizer.
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points
                  Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                  As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Now Reuters are reporting a bomb's exploded at the JFK Library. Library are now saying it's an unrelated accident.

Police Press Confrence says they are treating it as related.

Comment

Working...
                    X