• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where is Sprite boy?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Sprite boy?

Didn't he move to Canada to become ski instructor or something?

Wonder what was in his lunchbox today - sandwiches with black and red caviar no doubt...

Originally posted by AtW
    Didn't he move to Canada to become ski instructor or something?

Wonder what was in his lunchbox today - sandwiches with black and red caviar no doubt...
    He is somewhere in Amsterdam eating frikkendel and bitterballen.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Jacking off on someone's curtains I expect.

Either that or he couldn't decide which type of Sprite to have today and is still standing dazed and confused in the shop.

Comment

I miss him so much...
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
          Jacking off on someone's curtains I expect.
          Mr LB - wasn't that HHH with a rather sordid story?
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
            Mr LB - wasn't that HHH with a rather sordid story?
            Possibly, the old memory's not what it used to be. I'm sure el Duder would have done the same in similar circumstances though.

Comment

http://forums.contractoruk.com/thread3537-curtains.html

Contains one of the funnier curtain refs I remember.

When I was a trainee Chef about 17 years ago this other trainee took me back to her parents big house, we are talking mansion here folks. As we had to work split shifts and I lived miles away she invited me round for the few hours in between shifts. There was only me and her in, she went for a shower, I pretended to look for the toilet and got a glips of her in the shower, I shot downstairs, it was really quiet so I had a wank and wiped it on the curtains.

I thought all was well and we watched a film for the other couple of hours and she said nothing. When we went back to work though people were sniggering and shouting "******" behind my back.

I nearly died that day man.
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

xinetd.d is el Duder and I claim my five finger shuffle.

Comment

Janey has time on her hands.... maybe she'd prefer to have something else on them instead.
                  Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Working...
                  X