• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lousy Fish.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lousy Fish.

But at least there's no Horse:

Yahoo! News UK & Ireland - Latest World News & UK News Headlines

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Anyone for a Bushtucker trial ?
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Lice are a big problem for farmed salmon too.

Something to do with the relatively confined spaces they live in.
      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

I bought some cod from a fishmongers, cleaned, gutted and descaled it and started to fry it. Now I love my meat blue rare, my seafood cooked to the point of tenderness.

After one minute of frying, a large purple worm burrowed its way out of my cod and crawled over the skin.

Quite horrid.

I made sure I really cooked that bastard fish before eating it.
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Tesco in Prague sell live fish from water tanks. They pop them into bags and you can watch the bags they wriggle on the checkout conveyor.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
            I bought some cod from a fishmongers, cleaned, gutted and descaled it and started to fry it. Now I love my meat blue rare, my seafood cooked to the point of tenderness.

After one minute of frying, a large purple worm burrowed its way out of my cod and crawled over the skin.

Quite horrid.

I made sure I really cooked that bastard fish before eating it.
            Thanks for that, it's saved me a few quid because now I can't face any lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
              Thanks for that, it's saved me a few quid because now I can't face any lunch.

Ah, worry not about the little worms, they're fine when cooked. Lookie here and not the MSM.

However, sushi's the one you got to worry about!

Comment

Ah, worry not about the little worms, they're fine when cooked. Lookie here and not the MSM.

However, sushi's the one you got to worry about!
                Yup, dinner's going to be rice crackers. Ever considered marketing this as a diet plan?

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
                  Yup, dinner's going to be rice crackers. Ever considered marketing this as a diet plan?

Best avoid due to the weevils!

Comment

Best avoid due to the weevils!
                    He looks a bit like that suckling pig. Mmmm crispy

Comment

Working...
                    X