• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Congrats to Cardiff

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to Cardiff

Playing with the big boys next year after 51 years.

Not a huge footy fan but have enough mates who are to get caught up in the energy.

I notice they tend to kick it to one another rather than just picking it up and running with it. Seems a strange game.

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Playing with the big boys next year after 51 years.

Not a huge footy fan but have enough mates who are to get caught up in the energy.

I notice they tend to kick it to one another rather than just picking it up and running with it. Seems a strange game.
    Yes, well done. And a big pat on the back to Malky Mackay the former Celtic player too who helped it to happen!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Yes, well done. And a big pat on the back to Malky Mackay the former Celtic player too who helped it to happen!
      Never would have had you down as a Celtic fan Shaunbhoy.......
      I'd give my right dick to be normal.....

Comment

Originally posted by Runs With Scissors View Post
        Never would have had you down as a Celtic fan Shaunbhoy.......
        Strange but true!
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Congrats to Cardiff

Hold on, I bet none of you have had a face to face with the Soul Crew.

We turned and ran!

Reminds, anyone ever see former Cardiff legebd Robin Friday play? What a player, nearly decapitated Mark Lawrenson once, got sent off for it and then went and shaat in Lawros kit bag.

My hero...

Comment

I must be one of the few in wales not happy about this.....

More football hooligans running around cardiff now....

And, at the end of the day, its a game for girls...
            Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
              You are. So best keep a lid on it.............you egg-chasing shandypants!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post

More football hooligans running around cardiff now....

And, at the end of the day, its a game for girls...
                Nah, Bristol City went down so it evens out.
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                X