• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If I had a third eyeball....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I had a third eyeball....

If I had a third eyeball, it would be a difficult decision where to stick it

When I was a youngster..no doubt.. I would want that extra eyeball on the end of me kn0b
    In my twenties .. on the back of me head, looking out for the sergeant major
    Thirties ... in me pocket, looking for a spare quid for a pint
    forties ... at the agents...seeing what the bastids are up to
    fifties ...at the bank..seeing what THOSE bastids are up to
    nowadays.....no doubt.. I would want that extra eyeball on the end of me kn0b

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

When I was a youngster..no doubt.. I would want that extra eyeball on the end of me kn0b
      In my twenties .. on the back of me head, looking out for the sergeant major
      Thirties ... in me pocket, looking for a spare quid for a pint
      forties ... at the agents...seeing what the bastids are up to
      fifties ...at the bank..seeing what THOSE bastids are up to
      nowadays.....no doubt.. I would want that extra eyeball on the end of me kn0b

Presumably (and I'm of a similar age) this would now be to check the level of shine on one's shoes.....
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
        Presumably (and I'm of a similar age) this would now be to check the level of shine on one's shoes.....
        <cough>
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Don't forget to perform required maintenance on it:

Ever fancied getting your EYEBALL shaved? A visit to the barber... Chinese-style | Mail Online

(actually this is a pretty yucky link, surprisingly for the Wail)

Comment

My poor puss had an ulcerated eyeball, and had regular scrapings at the vet. It never seemed to bother him much.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              My poor pussy had an ulcer, and had regular scrapings at the vet. It never seemed to bother her much.
              But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

I had a Scottish friend when I was at school and he wanted a spare eyeball on the end of his finger. He said it was for peeping through keyholes.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  My poor puss had an ulcerated eyeball, and had regular scrapings at the vet. It never seemed to bother him much.
                  My son had a calcium build up on his eyeballs and needed to have them scraped. He said that the pain was incredible
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                  X