• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thatcher Funeral- Unofficial Lets Get Ready To Rumble Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thatcher Funeral- Unofficial Lets Get Ready To Rumble Thread

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    This thread is a trademark infringement. See Michael Buffer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Its why the PJ and Duncan song became lets get ready to rhumble.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Will the hypocretins be out today? or will they be off shopping thus fuelling the materialistic greed bestowed upon them by Thatcherism
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I hate Thatcher because

She closed down my coal mine (thus giving me and my children a chance to not have work 12 hours a day digging rocks out of the ground so I could earn just enoight to die a horrible death of blacklung at 50)

She took away my school mile (oh apparently she did not)

Hmm think I am in the wrong thread!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          I hate Thatcher because

She closed down my coal mine (thus giving me and my children a chance to not have work 12 hours a day digging rocks out of the ground so I could earn just enoight to die a horrible death of blacklung at 50)

She took away my school mile (oh apparently she did not)

Hmm think I am in the wrong thread!
          Its ok, we are in General so facts don't need to be factual.

Like most people I don't hate the woman, because I was too young to be directly effected by her policies, my parents weren't miners or in a union so never saw her break them, but growing up in the 80's meant I benefited from her economic that lifted the country as a whole.
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
            Will the hypocretins be out today? or will they be off shopping thus fuelling the materialistic greed bestowed upon them by Thatcherism
            Is it a national holiday as well? Do schoolkids all get little Union Jacks to wave? Will there be street parties with "knees up muvver Brown"? If not, then I suspect most people are working which is probably what she would have wanted...
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              Its ok, we are in General so facts don't need to be factual.

Like most people I don't hate the woman, because I was too young to be directly effected by her policies, my parents weren't miners or in a union so never saw her break them, but growing up in the 80's meant I benefited from her economic that lifted the country as a whole.
              She didn't get everything right (who does?), but at least she didn't hate success, which is something it seems a lot of politicians do. She also understood that you can't tax yourself to wealth and happiness, and I wish she had found the chance to explain that to the Dutch government.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                Is it a national holiday as well? Do schoolkids all get little Union Jacks to wave? Will there be street parties with "knees up muvver Brown"? If not, then I suspect most people are working which is probably what she would have wanted...
                You contractors can take whatever time you want off to spend the riches you have earned thanks to Thatcherism
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  You contractors can take whatever time you want off to spend the riches you have earned thanks to Thatcherism
                  But surely that would mean you losing your "value-add" percentage too?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    But surely that would mean you losing your "value-add" percentage too?

You have a point

Comment

Working...
                    X