• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oi Formant!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oi Formant!

Breakfast of Champions

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Haha! Love it!

(I've been a bit absent lately, busy trolling the Babycentre forums. When's the next mumsnet holiday?)

Comment

Awesome!
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

How is new sprog BTW?

Mrs Candy will be popping one out in June/July.....
        Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by formant View Post
          When's the next mumsnet holiday?)
          Lead on up the Duff?

Mrs V is also popping out V3 in June.

must have been something in the water.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Oooh, congrats to you, psychocandy and vetran.

Little one is doing really well actually. 4 weeks old today, growing fast (well, okay, not that fast, but her newborn size clothes are getting a bit tight). She's a surprisingly calm and happy baby. Sleeps a lot (mostly during the day though...).

I did end up 'going back to work' (if you can call it that while WFH, still part-time) after 2.5 weeks. And unfortunately work has gotten busy now (I've spent the past 5 months mostly waiting to get all the system access I need). We seem to have timed this pretty well though, as it's near the end of the academic year and Mr Formant is down to teaching just one day a week, doing 'research' the rest of the time. So he's been around when I had to work. Could have done with some more time off though. The nights are tough (although I'm sure many others have it way worse - she only wakes twice a night, just takes a while to doze off again).

On the upside, I am mobile again, no longer waddling, and I can even sit comfortably again (had 2nd tears & stitches...). Yay!

Comment

Working...
            X