• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Your questions for Patricia Hewitt

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your questions for Patricia Hewitt

Oh, I wish these questions had actually been asked....

Have Your Say

"Why are you still in a job?? You destroyed two other government departments before this one, is Tone the bonehead so thick he can't see how useless you are? You say the NHS has had it's best year ever, with your condescending Maggie Thatcher voice and hair-do. Give the NHS back to the people who know what they're doing, not the bean counters. Stop outside consultancy firms 'giving advice' for over inflated fees, and look after patients not your ego.

George, Boxgrove UK"
    Vieze Oude Man

You have a gun with one bullet and are trapped in a room with Patricia Hewitt and Dawn Primarolo.

What do you do?

Comment

An amusing read. The general tenets are:

1. Doctors and nurses should run the NHS (not sure about that but I suppose they couldn't do any worse)

2. Hewitt is a patronising cow

3. Hewitt is incompetent

No Labour trolls yet. Perhaps they are all having a lie-in after collecting their doleys yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
        You have a gun with one bullet and are trapped in a room with Patricia Hewitt and Dawn Primarolo.

What do you do?

Re-enact a scene from "Saw".
        Vieze Oude Man

Comment

What do you do?
          Using the gun, make them perform disgusting sex acts on each other. Whip out my trusty mobile phone and film the action. Sell the clip to the Sun and watch as they're hounded out of office.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Very funny! Never seen such a collection of scathing replies on the BBC webtulipe. Liked this:
            Why...do...you...(swallow)...talk...to...(swa llow)...people...as...if...(swallow)...they.. .are...idiots?

Alf Hartigan, Whitby, United Kingdom
            And Richard, straight to the point:

When will you be resigning?

Richard Stone, Dudley, United Kingdom
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

What do you do?
              Pray that the "magic bullet" theory was for real...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

What do you do?
                Mexican Execution.

You can do up to 10 at a time with one bullet.
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

What do you do?
                  You have a gun with TWO bullets and are trapped in a room with Patricia Hewitt and Dawn Primarolo.

What do you do?

Shoot Primarolo twice - just to be sure.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

You have one of these and are trapped in a room with Patricia Hewitt and Dawn Primarolo.

How long does it take you to stop laughing?
                    Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Working...
                    X