• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Old Holborn Exposed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Holborn Exposed

Apparently Old Holborn, the blogger who makes Guido Fawkes look like a model of restrained civility, offended a lot of people with some comments about James Bulger recently. Somebody has retaliated by uncovering his true identity and posting his name, place of work, work phone number, and so forth online.

Guess what? He's a recruitment consultant

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I'm shocked.

I didn't think recruitment consultants could:
    A. Use the interweb to do anything but send spamming emails with the wrong name on them, and
    B. Write coherent sentences
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Apparently Old Holborn, the blogger who makes Guido Fawkes look like a model of restrained civility, offended a lot of people with some comments about James Bulger recently. Somebody has retaliated by uncovering his true identity and posting his name, place of work, work phone number, and so forth online.

So where are the links?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

That's so 2010 daaaaahlinks, MF already deed zis on hier.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          That's so 2010 daaaaahlinks, MF already deed zis on hier.
          Ant & Dec?
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Ant & Dec?
            Ganz genau.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

It's now being reported (well, said on Twitter) that OH has been arrested for "malicious communications".

Comment

Nah, I've never seen him ask for 2 references. Definitely one for Snopes
                Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

It's now being reported (well, said on Twitter) that OH has been arrested for "malicious communications".
                  Eh? Unless I've misunderstood, people choose whether or not to read this blog. To me, "mailicious communication" is posting nasty stuff on other people's pages.

Edit: Ah, it was twitter

http://bastardoldholborn.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

And he's a father of 6? His kids should be taken away and his nuts cut off.

Comment

Working...
                    X